Thursday 21 January 2010

Legion Movie Trailer

What happens when God decides humanity's a lost cause? I don't know, but I bet Legion is a pretty good guess.

In a bid to start humanity all over again, God starts up the Apocalypse by launching an army of angels to invade Earth and kill all the humans they can find. Meanwhile, a rebellious angel decides that humanity needs yet another chance, and thus goes down to Earth to save the savior of mankind...who hasn't actually been born yet. So now, the angel's got to protect the mother of the future of humanity...while trying to avoid destruction at the hands of a vengeful God.

Is it just me or I think the whole think about this movie is abit off. God is the bad guy now, a fallen angel who is suppose to be the good guy turns out to be the one to save us. God wanting to extermine the whole world?  even if this movie is fille dwith action, I still think the idea isn't great. but who am I to judge. Enjoy the trailer



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment